KUDOS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Complains about chanter1993 and buen10's immorality

4 posters

Go down

Complains about chanter1993 and buen10's immorality Empty Re: Complains about chanter1993 and buen10's immorality

Post by duno Tue Apr 13, 2010 5:21 am

..atalaga namang bading ka eh nangyayaya ka makipag SEX sa kapwa mo lalaki.. ulol..
duno
duno

Back to top Go down

Complains about chanter1993 and buen10's immorality Empty Re: Complains about chanter1993 and buen10's immorality

Post by BlueChamp Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:02 pm

Aw ano po yn duno T_T sma mo nmn tsk tsk
BlueChamp
BlueChamp
Game Guardians [Kudos Guild Examiners]
Game Guardians [Kudos Guild Examiners]

Back to top Go down

Post by MiyukiKagami Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:13 pm

hi sachi.. i truly appreciate reports like this.
Well that must be frustrating. Regardless if its true or not, i agree that this is not tolerable.
I am going to issue a warning to chanter1993, since there is no SS provided, however, if u can do a follow up on this, i will issue to him a yellow card.

for bUen10, u did not mention about your complaint. The content of your message was purely for chanter1993, however, i think bUen10 had an issue to one of HAX's member before [ i just forgot the IGN.... was it neckoarc?]

Anyway. This is not going to get tolerated, as what i have mentioned and make sure this is very well taken cared of.

Hope a SS will be provided the next time for better understanding of what has happened.

Thanks
MiyukiKagami
MiyukiKagami
Admin
Admin

https://kudos.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikari1307 Wed Apr 14, 2010 4:42 pm

duno wrote:..atalaga namang bading ka eh nangyayaya ka makipag SEX sa kapwa mo lalaki.. ulol..
For one thing, you could have simply left his room, ignored him and made your own. And judging from the highlighted word (the one in red), some non-Kudos members who'd read this thread would think that some, if not all Kudos members are like you when they speak, and that would be bad publicity for the guild. I'm no veteran, nor officer in this guild, but I suggest you either change your ways, else, as the topic started suggested, leave the guild until you can sort out your issues. Don't drag the guild down just because you can't control your emotions. Also, the Guild Mistress has enough problems. She doesn't need any more additional problems to add to her "to-fix" list.
Hikari1307
Hikari1307

Back to top Go down

Post by MiyukiKagami Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:06 am

Hmmmm....

Okay, first up, chanteer1993 and duno under this forums site are totally different person [unless i was cheated]. duno applied to KG, and sad to say, ako mismo ang nagtest sa knya and HE FLUNKED WITH FLYING COLORS. So to correct, HE IS NOT A KUDOSIAN because i rejected his application.

I havent spoke with chanter yet to serve the warning, but since you got an argument here, ive already told you that i issued him his 1st warning which may lead to yellow card if you can provide me the ss of this trashtalking / disruptive behavior.

For bUen10's issue. yes, naalala kong si nekoarc ang nagcomplaint, dahil he posted the SS of their play, where bUen10 used profanity--- saying" Putang-ina mo, lagger" in exact words, [sa pagkaalala ko ganyan un. dahil me SS, I issued warning to bUen10, since recently ko pa lng inimpose ung bagong sanction rules namin, where 3 warning to be issued first to serve the yellow card. ngaun, either u receive a warning or a yellow card right away.

bUen10 acct has two users, mich [a girl] and buen [his bf]. Now, when i confronted bUen10, buen admitted na sha ang me gawa non, not mich. Since bUen10 is one of the game guardians of KG, I removed bUen10 from being a GG.
MiyukiKagami
MiyukiKagami
Admin
Admin

https://kudos.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum